NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell in love with the New Beetle when pictures of it came out 15 years ago. This month I was finally able to buy one. A 2002 model of course, but I love it. I have owned several VW's; Air cooled and Water cooled, and there are several little things in the new beetle that remind me of the old one, and the New Beetle definitely captures the spirit of the old one. I look forward to getting to know people on this forum. See you around.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Congrats!
15 years, but it was worth it yeah? Welcome to the org family. Lots of great people here and lots of great tech to keep your beetle running for a long time.

We've got a great number of Georgia orgers all around you. Hope you get the chance to meet some of them.

By the way, in about 30 days or so, we'll be heading up to Bryson City, NC for the 5th annual Tail of the Dragon crusie/weekend. We'd love to have you join us. If it's too last minute for ya, we'd still love to have you join the Georgia caravan for lunch before they embark to NC on Friday, May 3rd.

Welcome to the org.

·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try and make it to that, but I will only be able to make it on Saturday. See you there.

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the Org. Youll love it here. Dont forget to post pics, we love pics! :)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Well, here's a warm Carolina Welcome to the ORG. The best place on earth for info and friendships related to the New and newer Beetles.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle, finally! :party:

I waited until 2002 to get my first one. I've loved every minute! Well, 99% of the time.... :eek:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Welcome. Yes there are a few active Georgians here. If you want to gtg with some locals, there's a monthly gtg in Athens which is always a good time too. There's a thread on the vortex with the info. I can dig it up if you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts