NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay kids! I took an INSANE amount of pics at the park and most of them will be posted this evening! Here's some info before the pics . . .

Attendance on Friday at Califorina Pizza Kitchen and The YardHouse-

Shonnel and Joey (EvilinaDM101)
Chris (Superman) and Jen (Lightbulb)
Amanda (MentalVdub)
Michael (Nagal)
Niki and friend (BMXBugzzi)
Raul (Crazy_Mofo)
Niles and his lovely wife (SpdnBeetle01)

Attendance on Saturday to Disneyland -

Same as above but add the World famous . .

Aura (Juggbugg)
Baldylox (Baldylox :wink:)
NANA (BMXBugzzi's Nana)

Also! Amanda's mom Wendy and company :)

Attendance on Sunday (lunch at Fuddruckers and some Ikea action)-

Shonnel and Joey (EvilinaDM101)
Chris (Superman) and Jen (Lightbulb)
Niki and Nana (BMXBugzzi)
Raul (Crazy_Mofo)
Amanda (MentalVdub)later that day :)

Once again everyone, it was a BLASTY BLAST! I wish we all lived in the same town!! We would be drunk and merry 24/7 if we did! Joey and I had A LOT of fun and can't wait to do it again!

Stay tuned to this thread for pictures and even a video or 2 :D

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
It was soooo much fun....I think of you guys every time I walk because my feet still hurt :eek: LOL

I really do wish we all lived closer too. You are all good peeps and me and Baldy are still amazed at how kick :moon: Nana is!!!

·
Built 4 Sin !
81 Posts
Yooooooo!

Hey hey hey!

Yes thank you for getting me involved...we had a great time (canes and all). Sorry if the lil bitty was a bother for anyone..!

Mike...your back still sore baby! I won't ride it soo much next time. ;) jk!

Friday was a hit....loved the booz...RAUL YOU ROCK MAN!

Im still shocked here..hmm I went out with $530 Friday...came home with 60 bucks....does anybody think we have issues? :)

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
spdnbeetle01 said:
Hey hey hey!

Yes thank you for getting me involved...we had a great time (canes and all). Sorry if the lil bitty was a bother for anyone..!

Im still shocked here..hmm I went out with $530 Friday...came home with 60 bucks....does anybody think we have issues? :)
Chloe was a doll! :) I'm just sorry we lost ya after Club 33 :( Sorry about that....we tried to get a hold of you guys! We'll have to do it again soon!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Nuff talk... more pics!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
CrazyJames said:
Nuff talk... more pics!
Okay, if ANYONE doesn't like these pics, PM me and their history! I think we all look cute in them though...:)

First one is the girls in the infamous Club 33 'powder room'......wonder if they have any hand towels left? :crazy:

Niki's Nana, Jen, Niki, Amanda, Me, Shonnel

And the 2nd shot is all of us in front of Diddyland right before we created havoc and took over the place!

Me (JuggBug), Raul (CrazyMoFo), Joey (Shonnel's honey), Shonnel (EvilinaDm101), Nana & Niki (BmxBugzzi), Jen (Lightbulb) & Chris (Superman), Michael (Nagal), Niles & his family (SpdnBeetle101)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Well, I don't like them!! They seem to be missing a redhead!! I wanted to go to D-land :crying: :crying: :crying:
And Aura....no wonder your feet hurt, notice everyone had walking shoes on but you :p

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Lnzbug said:
Well, I don't like them!! They seem to be missing a redhead!! I wanted to go to D-land :crying: :crying: :crying:
And Aura....no wonder your feet hurt, notice everyone had walking shoes on but you :p
:ha: There was some discussion about this Miss Ellen! I wore my trusty ol' cowboy boots and they will serve me well for about 8 hours, but anything over that, and it's on like donkey kong! LOL

We would have LOVED to have you there Miss Ellen! These are some of the finest people I've ever met....just true Beetle peeps fo' sure! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
If I'm ever out in D-land I'll make sure to post so I can meet you guys. Not likely soon cause I hate the flight home from there, too turbulant.:hurl:

·
MedfordBumbleBee
111 Posts
Sounds like too much fun all around by everyone! I love Disneyland.. probably more than the kids.

I think we need a GTG in Napa / Sonoma Valley. Carabugging through wine country.

Ed

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spdnbeetle01 said:
Hey hey hey!

:jawdrop: THAT'S INSANE NILES!?!?! What happened to your mulah?!?:eek:

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
nagal said:
WTF was I looking at in the group pic? I noticed everyone BUT me looking at the camera... sheeze...
Hahaha...sorry Michael :eek: I still think you look cute though! :)
And don't feel too bad....you had a lot to look at...you were a Disneyland virgin! :devil:

·
Built 4 Sin !
81 Posts
Dunno!

I just checked all the receipts and stuff....I'm only $35 off..so I guess I'm fine. Money is money, can't take it with you, but you can make a tree grow with it.

:D pssssssssssss

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spdnbeetle01 said:
I just checked all the receipts and stuff....I'm only $35 off..so I guess I'm fine. Money is money, can't take it with you, but you can make a tree grow with it.

:D pssssssssssss
:lol: Joey just called me at work and he just finished up our weekends spending total and we got ya beat by a LONG SHOT!! :lol: I am laughing because I can't cry at work! :rolleyes: Darn Disney and Ikea!!! :mad: :p

GOTTA LOVE IT!! :p

·
I are there be you aint
617 Posts
mentalVdub said:
wow wow wow!!!

i had such an amazing time!

and met some amazing awesome spectacular people!

gah!

i miss it already!
I second that and I can't wait for the next one! I am so bummed Space Mountain was broke... grrr .... that Mouse needs to hirer some decent maintance people :D

1 - 20 of 159 Posts