NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been busy with work and home so my postings at least in Word Association have been most nil. Wanted to share a bit of news with you VW fans.
Wifey traded her 2012 Prius with a 2013 Jetta Hybrid Premium and took delivery yesterday (pics to come). Took a little beating with trading a year old car but made up for it with my company discount and incentives that VW and the dealership had going on at this time.
A little worried being a 1st generation Hybrid from VW but if something will happen (and hope it doesn't) it does in the 1st 3 years as I have bumper to bumper and 100k on the battery.
if anyone has had an experience or know of someone with one please chime in..thanks and glad to be back...HEK

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Good trade - traded up! :)

I look forward to a review, after getting to know the Jetta Hybrid. And, looking forward to pictures, in and out. :p

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks, hope the Hybrid does us well too, it's no Prius that's 4 sure, the luxury interior and toys are so much like my VW Turbo I like driving it as well and it uses regular gas...lol, unfortunately thy don't come with a standard transmission but it's OK she drives both but likes the automatic more...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts