VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bugabu
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To be honest I'm still not sure which model I have but I think its a GLS w/auto,leather(red/black),air,sunroof,tilt,heated seats and it has the driving lights.The engine is a 1.8T and performs pretty good.I've driven mountain hiways,freeway and city(Denver,CO). I'm surprised at the handling and smooth ride.I've taken on on a few twisties and the lateral roll out is nearly non-exsistant.
I've worked through a few issues, O2 sensors and preformed general maintenance, oil change ,recharge the AC,new front and rear struts(O.E. equivalent).
I'm very happy with the overall performance of the 1.8 getting around 30mpg. I can compare the the handling to a '07,'06 Mustang GT and an "06 Ford GT.Although the GT handles really nice this New Beetle puts both Mustangs to shame. What I love most is a car that handles and this '03 Beetle is awesome. I'm one happy camper:)
Finally I downloaded my digicam program in my new puter...

Attachments

·
Bugabu
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post pics when I get a chance,my old computer just broke down so I can't down load any pics.

·
Registered
15,841 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Red/Black leather interior sound like a Uni-Red Color Concept! :party:

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
If you have a portable device; like a ios or android based phone or tablet, you can use an app and post pics with the built in camera.

android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkautoguidefree.activity&hl=en

ios:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autoguide.com-free/id538450717?mt=8
You can post from the browser as well, don't have to use an app.

Red/Black leather interior sound like a Uni-Red Color Concept! :party:
:banana: that it does!!! Very awesome indeed!

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Man I love those seats! Don't care what color combination they are, they're awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts