NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I I have met the girl who has my 99 beetle. she loves it but has had many problems (i.e mulitple crank position sensors and coil packs, plus a slight hiccup every once-and-a-while while driving) I really want her back but I think I have to let this oppertunity go by because these are all problems I dont want to have to deal with.

on the other hand, she did compliment me on the work I had done to the car:)

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
It's one that you kn ow, though. Not one you don't. If you think you can re-love this NB, then you should go for it.

I'd kill to be able to buy THIS back....... :eek:

Attachments

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Hi!

I know you know bugs, I would say if you want one,save up and go turbo. Saving your old '99 2.0 is cool, But at what cost? I say upgrade to a newer turbo. It will make you happy!;)

my 2 cents.

Johnny O

·
Registered
14,080 Posts
If you are looking at the earlier NBs 1998-2004; I would say, don't settle for anything... except a turbo s! The best of the early models; the extra power, six speed and body, interior enhancements was pretty much everything that I wanted to change in my brand new 2000 GLX 1.8T, when I had it! Get the best; leave the rest! :cool:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
It's one that you kn ow, though. Not one you don't. If you think you can re-love this NB, then you should go for it.

I'd kill to be able to buy THIS back....... :eek:
I know that feeling too well here Deb. Sigh.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts