VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Vince and I've just been and bought my first new beetle which is a 2.0 litre and cost a whole £750
I've picked up the old girl and it does drive well and has only done 65000 miles..

But it has the compulsory sill dent on the drivers side and a few buttons have been pulled out here and there the only problem is that I don't want to get carried away with this one to try and turn it into a minter.

But it looks quite good with the rear windows blacked out but the previous owner really neglected the old girl and the sticker in the door says it's been on VW long life servicing so I think it's going to need a good engine flush and service before I tackle the dents.

It's got a couple of months Mot and Tax and the last one had no advisories so it's fingers cross for the next one.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
If you mean, like the under-door rocker panel, lots of us have those badges of honor. :eek:

Welcome to the Org, and Congrats for your great buy! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few more photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've now done the sill on the car and it looks as good as new..
It did take a complete tin of filler and a couple of rattle cans to repair but the car now looks fantastic..

I pulled the dent out using about 10 self tappers and a claw hammer...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts