'nother

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Thoswe are some wild, outragous, out of this world wheels! :banana:

·
R.I.P 12/21/2006 - 65 Years Young.
307 Posts
Sweet ride, Jack. Big Hurt want's to know if you will let him give it a quick sping around the block. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Silver04 said:
jc,

great looking NB! I like the "moon disc" hubcaps. I have not seen your car around the Gurnee area; I guess I will need to keep a closer eye out.

Gus
Silver04
Check his garage...

.. its been sitting in there for 2 years now... :(

Poor jack...

GET OUT DEM WRENCHES!

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<jackdraven>im dead and i move</jackdraven>

he at this moment is running, just have to figure out how to get him to pass emissions to get tags so i can tool around town, no long trips in his future tho :(.

gawd i miss driving him.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
OK..I thought I was maybe smoking :moon: yet again because I knew I posted in your pic thread but I see no posts from me in here.
You'll be happy to know I am NOT smoking :moon: I posted here! :D Im jackfrost and I'm special because I have two pic pages! :D
What up with that, dude? A mod with two pic threads? You think you're special or something or have you just been spending too much time around some bacon boobs and yer head's all in a tizzy? :crazy:

Hehe! :wave3:

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CyberGreenBaby said:
OK..I thought I was maybe smoking :moon: yet again because I knew I posted in your pic thread but I see no posts from me in here.
You'll be happy to know I am NOT smoking :moon: I posted here! :D Im jackfrost and I'm special because I have two pic pages! :D
What up with that, dude? A mod with two pic threads? You think you're special or something or have you just been spending too much time around some bacon boobs and yer head's all in a tizzy? :crazy:

Hehe! :wave3:
i have 2? i must be special....and is the grease showing on my fingers ;)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
jackfrost said:
i have 2? i must be special....and is the grease showing on my fingers ;)
Wipe the corner of you mouth and you'll be good. Nope, other side. Theeeere. Ya got it! :ha:

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks mate! wooo pics are back, didnt even know they poofed out on me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts