NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to represent Jacksonville. Once again, we're planning.....

Bugs 4 Breakfst part duex

Sonic Drive-In Wells Rd
Orange Park, FL 9:00A.M.

Chime in quickly and lets narrow down a Saturday morning where we can do it.

Saturday A.M @ 9:00 worked great last time and I think we should keep it the same.

Who's in??

Al is and i'm pretty much available EXCEPT for FL/GA weekend.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deserion said:
I'm game...

We also need to get '02_vwgirl and Plato out for it too... :D

-Des
My Man! Glad you'll be there. Lets both PM the potential attendees and hopefull they'll show up.

Also I know you work on weekends. I'm good on any saturday, so could you coordinate your weekend with 73Standard so both yins can be there.

Hey 73LadyBug
Have Mikey Mike get with Des so your saturdays will jive.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
73ladybug said:
The weekend after next is fine for us.
Dig It!!!

I have to hurry up. I'm about to do some painting on buttercups interior. Got all the rubbery stuff is off the door panels and dash. Hopefully she'll be done. We'll both be there; paint job or not.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I shouldn't have any issues coming out on Saturdays, as long as it's in the moring. I have every other weekend off, so those two or three weekends a month I do have free... ;)

-Des

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe the date will be

Sat. November 5th. at 9:00 a.m.

Now before you gas up your tank and head down this-a-way, Lemmie PM 73Standard. We're trying to make it work with his schedule. I'm sure He'll post the proper date, which is the aforementioned or the following Saturday, which will be the 12th.

off to PM
ScarabY2k

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GatorBeetle said:
Gonna try to make it...we need to give Mike a good send off, I hear. Hoping to get my new headliner in this weekend...fingers crossed.

Rob
Man I hope you can be there. I'm gonna miss Mike; he does deserve a great send off.
By the way, who's gonna install your headliner? Mine is starting to sag and I need to do the deed. Are they reasonable.

Oh yeah, congrats Gate on you's guys win in Alltell today.

Al/ScarabY2k

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
No need for the sendoff for Mike. I'm SO mad right now. He won't be able to make it tomorrow. He has to work all weekend. They wait until the last minute to decide this crap.

ETA: I'll still be there though. ;)

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
scarabY2k said:
You better be there. And you tell that Mr. Mike that he ain't right. What about Josh?
Yea, they've been working the dog snot out of us. Sunday morning I head up to Kings Bay to go and do another gun shoot. I figure I should have a day off in about 1 year.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts