NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I posted in the Duval Dubs facebook page but no bites, so I figured I'd try here.

We will be going to Florida next week for a wedding and heading back on I-95 on the 23rd, so naturally we'll be going through Jacksonville. Wasn't sure if anyone would be around to do a lunch GtG or something. We wouldn't be able to hang out for a super long time, but it would be great to grab some lunch with the DD crew!

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Sorry for not biting Jess.

What time are you and Bill coming through? I'd love to meet up with you all.

Val & I get out of Church at about 1:00, but don't let us hinder the plans. We can meet up with you and the dD crew.

What you thinking? lunch and hanging out for a bit?

I'll get the text message chain going and spread the word:)

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Meeting in Jax

I'll be in the middle of my Stem Cell stimulating injections that weekend, but if I am feeling up to it Wifey and I may be able to meet the group somewhere. The shots I have to take that week have some extremely nasty side effects so I may or may not be able to come out and play.

Hope it's an inside wedding! Been pretty hot in Florida so far this year.

Chuckie

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1pm-ish is probably about when we'd be coming through. Looks to be about 4 hours from Panama City Beach, where we'll be, to Jacksonville. We figure we'd grab lunch in the area and it would be cool to see everyone while we're there!

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I dropped the ball on this. We ended up getting a much later start than planned on our way out. Couple that with a time change, we didn't get through Jacksonville until 4pm-ish. :(

Next time though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts