VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and Happy New Year to everyone.

We finally have the bitter and cold up in Canada again (YAY) !!

I hope you're all warm, and since it's freezing cold now, I hope you guys had the time to take awesome photos during the other not so bitter seasons.
Because we're back with ROTM again.

Who would like to be crown Ride of the Month for the first Month of January? (Sorry if this is late!)

Please review the rules as always:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through January 27th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 27th will not be included in the competition)

February 5th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

All the best!

Cheers!

Lee

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll go for it!

Here's Jenny, my 2003 Cyber Green Color Concept New Beetle. I got her just six months ago and have been fixing her as I go along, because her previous owner didn't take good care of her. I'm keeping her stock, between the beautiful interior and the stunning wheels.

I've only really had to do mechanical repairs to her so far; she's cosmetically in beautiful shape.

Here she is.

Here she is next to another Cyber Green Bug when I was running errands one day.

Here are the gloriously green seats. Good thing I like green, right?

And here she is on one of my many roadtrips; I took her on a ferry ride a few months ago.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Ok here's my ride Dale (Chip's brother). 2012 no mods. It's of fun these past 11 months putting on 36k miles. Really miss the sunroof in the summer. He enjoyed many thumbs up and smiles this past holiday season ?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newbies New Car

Im new and really haven't gotten around to looks but I'll give this a go. New to me in November 2002 Turbo S, coming from a 71 super mint show car. So she's got some scrapes but I've been working on the mechanicals. I do kind of like the goofy rims, roof rack that I can't take off(no key), and the special bumpers. Let me know what you think.

Work done so far: New pads, rotors, fluid, high capacity oil filter and mag drain, New gearbox oil and mag drain(vw spec and still a little clunky in the cold), fresh g12, silicone vacuum and boost hoses, battery in the trunk, amped, 2.0 coil conversion with new plugs @.36?, sai blocked, pcv refreshed. I think I'm about ready for intake/exhaust/chip tune and I could probably use some bushing replacements too. But really surprised at the lack of rust and quality of the 200000 mile old suspension. This is my first car outside of the midwest and I'm loving no rust! I can remove suspension parts without acetylene!

I know I need new side skirts too, but those are crazy expensive oem. Maybe I'll get the fiberglass ones that go over top. Anybody have any experience with those?

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts