NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
geeze about time..:D

this is my unnamed 98 nb...its a 2.0 5 speed with 76xxx miles on it..

mods to date

VISUAL STUFF

red painted calipers
clear front lenses
full carbon fiber interior package

ill have day time shots and interior shots tomorrow...also will have some shots minus the orange car:p

·
NKAWTG-N
62 Posts
Nice looking silver 98. HAVe you noticed the city lights. Do they come on when your headlights are on low beam. I think on 98 and 99 model years had them.

Please let me know how they work. I would like to have them on my 01 TDI NB.

Stinkbug

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stinkbug said:
Nice looking silver 98. HAVe you noticed the city lights. Do they come on when your headlights are on low beam. I think on 98 and 99 model years had them.

Please let me know how they work. I would like to have them on my 01 TDI NB.

Stinkbug
i dont know what you mean by city lights....my headlights are either on or off..i dont have driving lights

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Breez said:
Jim!!! Take a picture of your headlights and post them!!! I want to see them!!!
Don't do it Jim! Not until she posts pics of her clear corners! :devil: lol

Beautiful nb's Jim! I could use some more pics though...hint, hint! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
I just realized what poor words I used, well I realized it when Juggy came into the picture and then I thought "Take a picture of your headlights and post them!!! I want to see them!!!" might come across a little off lol.

Anyways, Jim didnt you fix your headlight and also Joeymod them??? I want to see them.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Breez said:
I just realized what poor words I used, well I realized it when Juggy came into the picture and then I thought "Take a picture of your headlights and post them!!! I want to see them!!!" might come across a little off lol.

Anyways, Jim didnt you fix your headlight and also Joeymod them??? I want to see them.
not till i see pics of your clears :p

anna has the camera and the one headlight is still dead...just painted lol

orange car is gone as well...:(

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Breez said:
Next time I am over Jim we need to get Tush shots of both bugs... so we can see how much chubbier Techno Blue makes a beetle look!
i think your car is just fat and its something you are going to have to come to terms with bree:p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts