NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going though some back up image disks and thought I might share a few pics. :cool:

Pic #1: Proof that I was a squidly! 1991
#2 Me on stage with "Bread and Water" in Perth Australia, Grosvenor Hotel bar. 1996
#3 I am guessing it was '76-'77?
#4 Visiting Lake Tahoe '95
#5 My '61 bus '88

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just found a pretty funny shot of me. I had been growing the goatee for a while and decided to play with it as I was shaving it off. I left it like this for a few days. :roflmao:

The second shot in my '74 bug.

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
A self-portrait with my LensBaby.

For those that don't know, in order to focus the LensBaby, you push or pull on the lens front to focus. This makes it REALLY tough to shoot a self portrait! I think I did pretty well though. (This photo was not manipulated or cropped, just resized for the Org.)

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you didn't already know, I graduated with my Associates of Arts & Sciences on sunday. :clap: I was pleasantly surprised when I found a pic of me taken by the local newspaper. (That's me adjusting my tassel in the sun) :D It wasn't published in the paper, just the photo's section of the website.

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How about another not so flattering shot of me? :rolleyes:

This was at the Top of the Astoria Column in Astoria, OR today. The mighty Columbia River on the right of the pic.

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The latest "self portrait" shows my glasses a bit better.

In preparation for shooting a wedding tomorrow, I finally got the new battery pack out for my studio strobes and set up in the backyard. So, with a lack of suitable models around, I shot myself. (And another shot to show the strobes outside.)

Cheese! :D

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the latest shots of me. These are NOT self portraits. They were taken at KISW's "Pain in the Grass" concert.

The first pic was shot by Jim McJunkins. That's me with the camera in the bottom center.

The second pic was taken by Mike Savoia.

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you stand to see another of my Pain in the Grass shots? This one is pretty funny!

The guy in the lower left of the frame is Mike Savoia, that took one of the pics above.

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
#1. Me at work in one of my previous careers. Taken in the electronics bay of a 737-400 for an international air carrier.

#2. My guitars from about 6 years ago. The only one I still have is the 6 string bass (center)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts