VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My wife and I just picked up the 2003 CyberGreen Color Concept Beetle on Saturday! We're really enjoying it so far. It's super fun to drive with the 1.8t and has loads of personality. This is our first VW and, so far, it's a great experience!

·
Super Moderator
14,811 Posts
Looks like that is in AWESOME shape! Great find!!!! :party:

Your CGCC is so much fun, it should be illegal! :lol:

·
I love my Butterkup baby!
489 Posts
OMG, LOVE IT!! I have the exact one in double yellow :D color concepts are so much fun!! So gorgeous!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, we added the first couple of additions to the Beetle! First of all we replaced the antenna with a nice stubby one. I really like the lower profile and sleeker look it provides. Also, the old antenna's rubber was really deteriorating and you could actually see the spring through part of it.

Secondly, I added an auxiliary interface that plugs in place of the cd changer so we can listen to our iPhones! It works perfectly!

·
Super Moderator
14,811 Posts
Nice! :bigthumb:

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
looks awesome :) cyber green is one of my favorite colors :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Very cool color concept :)
I hope both of you would have plenty of fun with that little car! I like your pictures; post more, please...

Greetings from Finland :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'd love to take some more pics, but the day that those first ones were taken was about the last decent day to take car pics before winter really set in. Here in Minnesota, once it starts, it's not over until April, so might be a while before the Bug gets in the spotlight again!

We're really loving driving it around, even in the snow. Can't wait to really open it up in the spring though. Only thing I'm disappointed with right now is the fuel economy, but I think it's just a symptom of winter fuel since my Jeep is returning horrible numbers as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts