NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
:)Jimmy is an Awesome bug!!! Love looking at your pics, Congrats on his Birthday!!, I can't believe Rosebug will turn 4 on July 5th!!

Post more pics when you can!

JonK

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
awwww Jimmy n Laycee cute the two 2010 beetles

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Epic thread bump! So, Jimmy is currently sitting in the driveway with a dead battery, dead tail and headlights, and overdue for an oil change. I'm waiting on some funds and then I'd like to start trying to fix him up as best as I can. I'll need to replace some of the grille parts and probably the front seats as they are torn up from years of sitting in the Texas sun. The headliner is also sagging so that will have to be replaced, too. I've also got a tiny dent in the front bumper thanks to a fender bender (totally my fault), but I don't forsee replacing that anytime soon as it would be too expensive and I don't want to make an insurance claim.

Anyway, here are some more pictures of Jimmy through the years!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry to hear Jimmy has fallen on tough times! Good luck getting him back to fighting shape!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
24 Participants
drag79stang
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing