NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
OOOOOOOOO shiny...congrats on #3. Hope your daughter loves it as much as we all love ours.

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx IggysMom and Kuplamies :)

Tommorow we will pick-up the car in Germany, after registration and customs in Belgium ... more pic's will follow :)

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Can't wait to see more pics. It really is a shiny bug...

it's cool to be getting a German car and actually getting it in Germany...lol.

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
That's my wife's Dee Bug's twin Tdi and all..Well,your has cooler taillights and silver accents..What is a Society Edition and the difference if you don't mind me asking? Any interior shots?

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the silver accents and the white lights (but i'm not sure)

Interior shots will follow when it stops raining here :mad:

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I yust need to refresh the steering-wheel (3 spokes) but i don't know how to release the plastic parts, i want to make them black.

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx, but the shipping cost will be more expensive than the stickers, because i live in Belgium.

I will remove the airbag and color them in black ....

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Very nice looking. Still very shiny :)

So glad you got to Germany, have it home, and have gotten some pictures for us. I like the black star on the front by the signal light. Your interiors over there have a different print than ours do here in the US. I like the checkerboard look to it. I'm actually thinking of getting those steering wheel stickers that were mentioned for my Iggy in pink.

Hope to see more pics soon. Tell your daughter to have fun in her new beetle :D It looks marvelous!!!

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thx IggysMon :)

This week i will get all the papers i need for customs, so i can go for my ons number-plates.
I will post some more pic's with my daughter and the Bug ... when the plates arrived.

Ps: The black star is an army-star, i had a little dammage on that place and cover it with the sticker.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
You clever minx you. Good job with the damage control :)

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
I yust need to refresh the steering-wheel (3 spokes) but i don't know how to release the plastic parts, i want to make them black.
With a screwdiver to pry, then a pair of pliers to wrench them off. :wink2:

·
JJ-Line.be
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thx dnyed,

I remove the airbag so i don't have to take the plastic parts off the steering-wheel.
If that doesn't work, i will wrench them off.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the best place to learn about the beetle. Hope to see more from you around here!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 54 Posts