VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2129 Posts

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JuggBug's 2006 Harvest :Moon: ~ JB! :)

Here is my 2006 Harvest :moon: hardtop. This is my very first Bug, so I'm having lots of fun with mods & such. This is what's been done so far:

17" American Racing rims on Falken low profile tires
Custom painted oval window
7" headrest screens
Custom embroidered headrest covers
Custom embroidered/upholstered parcel tray
Dvd player w/remote and wireless headphones
Custom Vee Dub Badges
Embroidered 'Oh Sh*t' Bar Cover
Custom ABD Upper Stress Bar
LO JACK anti-theft w/early warning response
Sony Xplod stereo
XM Satellite Radio
Sony Xplod amp
Subwoofer
Sony 6 disc changer
Flowmaster cat-back exhaust with a smokin' hot low profile tip!
K & N air filter (muy importante 'cause I did it myself!)
Tinted windows
Color matched interior console
Aluminum Bud Vase
Euro clear corners
Clear 3rd brake light
Custom beetle dead pedal
GPA Defroster & Vent Rings ~ Custom Painted Harvest :moon: of course! LOL
Playboy Bunny Caps ~ :wink:
Disco Ball
Plush daisy & evil monkey! :)

Woo-hoo! Lots more planned too:D

**Please note all photos copyrighted 2008 and are not to be flung around the internet or you will be hunted down and shot dead on the spot.

Attachments

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
I really like Harvest Moon !

Over here only possible on a NBC :mad:

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
The wheels do the car real justice ! Looks awesome

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
A Dinosaur Ate My Bug!

Hello all! After missing my Bug for a whopping 4 weeks because of an accident (I took a hard hit in the rear), it's back with a vengeance! Me and Baldy took it for a sweet little sprint up to Cabazon California where the dinosaurs are! :) We also hit the windmills just outside of Palm Springs. What a beautiful day....85 degrees and smooth, clear roads! This one is for all you Buggers who are waiting to unleash yours in the Spring....I thought of you all and you were right there with us!! :)

Attachments

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
oh wow, you're in palm springs?
not too far from riverside!

me and a few friends do vw cruises out to PS sometimes. nice warm nights out there!

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
That harvest moon color is saaweeet. The new wheels are nice too. I like your alternative bloom holder you can just make it out through the drivers window.

·
Super Moderator
14,840 Posts
I'm lovin' your New Beetle! :clap:

Did the accident you mentioned have anything to do with the NB? :(

I hope you get to meet up with other NB freaks. We, as you know, are a nice crowd! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
JuggBug said:
Hello all! After missing my Bug for a whopping 4 weeks because of an accident (I took a hard hit in the rear), it's back with a vengeance! Me and Baldy took it for a sweet little sprint up to Cabazon California where the dinosaurs are! :) We also hit the windmills just outside of Palm Springs. What a beautiful day....85 degrees and smooth, clear roads! This one is for all you Buggers who are waiting to unleash yours in the Spring....I thought of you all and you were right there with us!! :)
Hi,

:) I love the Back window, Your Bug looks great!!

John K.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Friday the 13th!

Yeah, I went for a drive last month (FRIDAY THE 13TH of January!!!) and I took a light hit in the rear:( BTW, why does everyone laugh when I say that?? I guess $3000 in damage isn't quite light is it? :)

An older Dodge van knocked my bumper off! I had just put the new tires/rims on too, like less than a week before. The left rear tire popped, along with the rim being scratched too. I should post pics so all can see. I was HEARTBROKEN! You've never seen a girl so sad:( But all is well now and it looks like brand new again! I am so ready to meet up with other Buggers now....;-)

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
JuggBug said:
What a beautiful day....85 degrees and smooth, clear roads! This one is for all you Buggers who are waiting to unleash yours in the Spring....I thought of you all and you were right there with us!! :)
Man, that cruzin weather you have there must sux!:D Its snowing here right now.:(

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
oval window

That's the first time I've seen one of these oval window inserts. Can you give us some more details on it (where? how much? installation?). Thanks!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Oval Window! :)

I got it online and I think it's awesome. It totally changes the whole look/feel of the car. I ordered mine painted to match my car, but you can order it unpainted for a little less $$$ and do it yourself. It was super easy to put on too. It comes with heavy duty tape on the back and it really is heavy duty. I'm confident that it's not going anywhere:)

I had Harley dudes catcalling the car yesterday, so you know it looks cool right? lol

1 - 20 of 2129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.