NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through June 24th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

June 26th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of June!

Submissions must include:
  1. 3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
  2. Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

Let's see your beautiful rides!

·
Registered
14 Posts
VoO DoO - Bug

i,m up for having a try on this one this time, here is the VoO DoO bug.....

it's a 2006 TDI, fitted up with audi s3 recaros, staggard rims & a tidy little flat4 rack.

hope you like - enjoy :)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Not sure where to post this.... But what are the rules if you have already won this year? Can you keep entering or are you out for the year? I thought i seen this somewhere but i can't find it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
Not sure where to post this.... But what are the rules if you have already won this year? Can you keep entering or are you out for the year? I thought i seen this somewhere but i can't find it.

Retracted.

Was trying to make up numbers, and being as I've changed wheels and the front plus other things lately I thought I'd re-enter.

·
VR6 Beetle
115 Posts
1998 VR6 bug

VR6 swap done by NGP, red BBS RC's, K&N intake, ported exhaust with deleted cat and Magnaflow cat-back, FK Streetline Coilovers, Stage 2 Daily DXD Clutch with Autotech 9 LB flywheel, Turbo S seats, white door panels and center console, European tail lights and clear turn signals, and many more little mods.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Now you have a tough decision. I planted cookies on your computer the other day so I will know how you vote...choose wisely ;) bwahahahahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Started as a joke. I painted it pink with leftover caliper paint. I liked the touch of pink so I left it.

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
No worries. I just wasn't sure what the rule was.

If it isn't a rule it should be. Most other forums that have Ride of the Month are more specific than here for how many times you can enter too. Like you can't compete in back to back months. You have to take a 30 day break after an entry. I know that the desire here is to get more participation so I don't think there are any regulations.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Btw, it was December 2012 when I won last. Since then I've changed numerous things on the car not least of which are wheels and a fresh respray on the front.

But if people are afraid of a little competition then that's fine. ;)

I'll leave this here......

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Btw, it was December 2012 when I won last. Since then I've changed numerous things on the car not least of which are wheels and a fresh respray on the front.

But if people are afraid of a little competition then that's fine. ;)

I'll leave this here......
This is supposed to be for fun. It's not a car show/competitive sport. Yes, your car looks great. Yes you've changed a lot yet again. Yes, you'd probably win this yet again. No need to point that out.

Some of us can in no way possible afford to put the money that you have into our cars. If we did we could go out and enter bunches of actual shows and win. If I had that kind of extra cash I would use it to buy a used car for my 17 year old who is daughter number 3 out of 4 that is now driving.

This is all about fun with friends on the org, not about fancy car show attitudes. (At least I thought that's what this was, maybe i was wrong). Why can't we keep it fun and civil?

Civility...civility ;)

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
I thought all were being civil. All entries are as nice as Nighttrain's beetle. The amount of money invested in a beetle ( +/-) does not diminish or increase the passion of the enthusiast, or their desire to enter a contest.

Any beef with the rules or the lack thereof should be taken up with the admins via a PM & not with Nightrain1974.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 30 Posts