NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Nerds On Site
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just joined the site because i just bought a 2006 NB.

Well sort of bought it, its being transferred to my local dealer.
It is a 2006 Salsa Red TDI, with package 1.

Car will arrive sometime next week, and from there will be branded as my official Nerdmobile :)

Ben

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
mmmmmm.......Salsa Red.....mmmmmmmmm :clap:

Welcome, and Congratulations! :party:

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Nerd said:
Car will arrive sometime next week, and from there will be branded as my official Nerdmobile :)

Ben
Are you the same Nerd On Site that was on the old Org? Regardless, congratulations! Let us know about the new Pumpe Duse! :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
congrats on the super cool new car! can't wait to see it!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Nerd said:
Hey everyone just joined the site because i just bought a 2006 NB.

Well sort of bought it, its being transferred to my local dealer.
It is a 2006 Salsa Red TDI, with package 1.

Ben
Do you have to have it painted a certain shade of red? I thought all the Nerdmobiles were the same exact red?
Anyway...congrats! Take lots of pics when you get it!! :clap:

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
I think as long as it's red, it's cool Amy. I saw a Tornado Red Nerdmobile last week (how could I tell? 05 wheels). I think Uni-Red is the preferred color, but as long as it's red, it'll do.

·
Registered
186 Posts
:)
Mazzzja said:
Wow! the new model. :eek:
Congratulations to you!
And the color...... hmmm I wonder if we get that here.

YES!!! We get that colour here!!:) It will be colourfull on the road in The Netherlands!!!!! On the German brochure there is the Batik Blue NB moved from the cover and replaced for a Salsa Red. Good choice from VW...:p
I think the Dutch brochure wil also have the Salsa Red on the Cover

(ps: In Japan it was sold as a Special Edition )

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Good luck with your New Beetle when you get it. I also had to wait on mine for about 9 days. The anticipation was about to drive me nuts! Rubie is also Salsa Red but she is a 2.5L with pkg 2. I just love her. Be sure to start a photo thread when you get your car.

·
Nerds On Site
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GRRR

So grumpy tonight, was expectin to pick up my beetle tommorow cause it was finally going to show at the dealership(it was supposed to be there a day after i first posted here) But the shipping company REALLY SUCKS, the car is only 2 hours now from the dealership and they said it most likely won't ship until monday now. Worst part is, this car is a dealer transfer and i have to pay 500(canadian) for the shipping. Only reason i won't give up on it is cause its an 06 tdi, and there aren't any other around.

All i want is my beetle :( too much to ask?

·
Nerds On Site
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I pick up my car in 2 hours :) Saw it yesterday as it came off the truck. Looked sooooo good. Can't wait to get it away from the stealership.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
We

Will

Need

PICS!!

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts