NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just bought my first car! (and my first bug!) Been wanting one for a while and really looking forward to doing stuff and keeping it forever. Right now its a stock 2000 1.8t (only 71k!) with just a cold air intake installed by the previous owner. It's missing all its wheels caps so new rims may be in its near future. I am living in Vancouver right now but the car will return with me to Toronto where I go to school. If there's any bug owners from Vancouver and Toronto hit me up!! If there's any tips on what are some snap-on mods that will improve it's look and sound let me know too.

Thanks!

Eric

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Hey Eric, welcome to the Org. Sounds like you have the Monte Carlo wheels, this is a common problem for them. If you show us a picture we can tell you exactly what wheels you have and guide you in the right direction to replace them. As for quick snap-on accessories, you can get window vents, tail light covers, eye lids... All are cool.

BTW, dont forget to fill out your profile with your info, and share some pics. We love pics!

Great to have ya aboard, dont be afraid to ask questions, there arent any stupid questions!!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome CANADA!!
Congrats on your new beetle......GREAT CHOICE! :jumpy:

Lets SEE your pix we LOVE pix here.

We have lots of answers to your questions.here at the ORG.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU :D

Welcome !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts