NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HMWREKR
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I bought a 2003 Beetle GLS 2.0 brand new. Had it for 6 years until my twins were born. Now that they are 4, I have reacquired the vehicle from my father. Unfortunately, it has been sitting for 4 years and it is having all sorts of issues, so I joined this site to try and figure out some problems that I can fix on my own without having to spend a fortune having a mechanic repair it. This is my first forum that I have ever joined so I am a total virgin, and I hope I don't screw anything up. If I do, it is NOT intentional. I can take hints, but no sarcasm please.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Has it been driven at all or has it really sat for 4 years?:(

The answer will point us the the directions we need to go to get your bug purring again.:)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME from Tennessee!
So glad you have your new beetle back :D I'm sure it missed you dearly.
Glad you found us here at the ORG.

Oh, and by the way....there is no such thing as a 'dumb question' here on the ORG. Ask away....WE LOVE QUESTIONS (and seeing new beetle pix) so, jump right in and let's get started.

Sandi

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
welcome!!

-jd

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

Don't be afraid to ask, or do a search with your question. If you cannot find a thread for your question, still ask, and someone will link it for you. :) We're a friendly bunch here. :lol:

We Love Pics, of New Beetles in any condition, by the way. Oh, and twins are good too! :D

Thanks for joining us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts