NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
:D
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I havnt taken any good pictures of my car lately, but I guess I might as well start a thread with what I have, and take some more soon. My cars in the shop getting a new ECM and then he will be getting supercharged :D So untill then he says hi :goodjob:
Front

Back

This was taken when installing my sunvisor monitors and PS2. 2 @ 8" :guitar:

Told you it wasnt much but.. Ill have more pictures up soon :D

Mod List:
Generic P-Flow style Intake
Megan Racing Cat-Back Exhaust
Euroswitch
Sunvisor Monitors
RF Modulator
PS2
Clear Corners
Euro(eh if you say so) Tail Lights
German Plate
Disable DRL
Some Neons and LED's I dont really use
VW Flower :)
Fulda Carat(sp) tires

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
BUAhaha. Dude that's sweet! :)

You have for-sure plans on the supercharger? Any way you can get alot of photos during the install? Just curious, haven't seen one of those installations yet.

Looks to be coming along though.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
noR said:
BUAhaha. Dude that's sweet! :)

You have for-sure plans on the supercharger? Any way you can get alot of photos during the install? Just curious, haven't seen one of those installations yet.

Looks to be coming along though.

Yeah its for-sure. I know Ive been reading on here for a year 'oh im going to' and no one ever does. My whole family owns VWs.. beetles.. passat.. jettas.. and dont get me wrong I LOVE the turbos more than anything.. but I promised my car I would never trade him in or sell him.. so lets see what happens. :)

But yeah, Im sure there will be plenty of pictures of me screwing up my car :D

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
never sell your beetle

Bit of an update:

Havnt been on lately because the begining of this past summer I got rid of my beetle.. ahhh

So basically instead of a supercharger I used the money to trade it in for a Cabrio. I <3 the Cabrio, but after all this time something didnt seem right.. So yesterday I went to the place I bought the Cabrio from and guess what.. Im picking up my old new beetle that I traded in 7 months ago :)

Before I traded it in I took out the sunvisor monitors, ps2, sold all that stuff. What remains is left on it is the sport cat-back exhaust, clear corners, and thats about it. So Ill be starting all over. But Im excited, and cant wait. :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
juston said:
Bit of an update:

Havnt been on lately because the begining of this past summer I got rid of my beetle.. ahhh

So basically instead of a supercharger I used the money to trade it in for a Cabrio. I <3 the Cabrio, but after all this time something didnt seem right.. So yesterday I went to the place I bought the Cabrio from and guess what.. Im picking up my old new beetle that I traded in 7 months ago :)

Before I traded it in I took out the sunvisor monitors, ps2, sold all that stuff. What remains is left on it is the sport cat-back exhaust, clear corners, and thats about it. So Ill be starting all over. But Im excited, and cant wait. :)
weird! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
juston said:
I got rid of my beetle.. ahhh
ahhh, so that's why I can't see any pictures. :eek:

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pictures

The reason the pictures are not showing is because I used to host all my web stuff on my own web server, but this fall it failed, i had to reformat, and I ended up selling it.

Suprisingly, these 4 picture are the only 4 pictures out of every picture that Ive ever had that were saved, because they were on my Pocket PC. I had them on there so whenever someone said 'aww you drive a beetle? thats cute!' I could say 'its not cute its badass' and then show them the pictures :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts