NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1.8t beetle that needs work, so I figured a cheap turbo upgrade couldn't hurt while I'm in there. I have parts from a tt225 available. Will the downpipe from the tt fit the beetle? Anyone here go k04 and what did you do for the DP? :)

·
Somewerebetween19and22PSI
1,708 Posts
I have a tt 225hp turbo on my car and fitment is a little tight but can be done... there is a few things you need to do with the turbo though. Go through my thread and look what I have done... you need the turbo manifold the injectors 3 in maf 4 bar fpr turbo inlet pipe and a down pipe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a tt 225hp turbo on my car and fitment is a little tight but can be done... there is a few things you need to do with the turbo though. Go through my thread and look what I have done... you need the turbo manifold the injectors 3 in maf 4 bar fpr turbo inlet pipe and a down pipe
That car of your's is dope. Thanks for the feedback.
I am getting turbo and plumbing, ex manifold, int manifold, TIP, MAFS, and intercooler piping from the AMU. I found some chinese stainless dp on ebay that guys on vortex verified it would fit. The only thing I don't have is the injectors and the FPR. Does the AMU come with a 4 bar? He sold the injectors already, but still has the rail and FPR still.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts