VW Beetle Forum banner

Kat's Peggy, 2003 Mellow Yellow 2.0 GLS Convertible

26K views 75 replies 30 participants last post by  katwalk 
#1 ·
finally putting up my car

I've been putting it off because I had many embarrassing dents and was ashamed :(

But not anymore!
Her she is:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle

note that is the side where her rocker was dented :)
She still needs to be buffed and sanded but so far she's looking pretty good if I do say so myself

Mods:

Performance:
Honestly I'm not sure but she's been running better since the accident so they must have put something different in :confused:

Cosmetic:
as of now just the de-embleming of the hood

See less See more
#8 ·
fuel110 said:
is that red i see in the interior? interior pics?
lol, it's not worth it for the interior, it's $20 worth of autozone accessories.
it's just a red steering wheel and seat covers:

When I am full of money I will be buying http://www.legacyseatcovers.com/2004_Volskwagen_Bettle(2004-x)DCP01706.jpg http://www.legacyseatcovers.com/2004_Volskwagen_Bettle(2003-33)DCP01703.jpg which are the only light yellow seat covers I've ever seen, and they are custom fit for bugs :) (the black leather is uncomfortable to sit down on in direct sunlight)

#11 ·
Beautiful! Fun! What could be better? :clap:

#13 ·
So glad you got the dents fixed, shaved emblem looks great!
Had similar case with my Ladybug, had to fix previous owner's dents before beautifying her.
Bodywork looks great :goodjob:

#15 ·
katwalk said:
finally putting up my car

I've been putting it off because I had many embarrassing dents and was ashamed :(

But not anymore!
Her she is:
View attachment 45054
note that is the side where her rocker was dented :)
She still needs to be buffed and sanded but so far she's looking pretty good if I do say so myself

Mods:

Performance:
Honestly I'm not sure but she's been running better since the accident so they must have put something different in :confused:

Cosmetic:
as of now just the de-embleming of the hood
She is adorable!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.