VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I've been in here's few weeks now but I'm yet to come across any bugs and owners in northern Ireland. I'm keen to make friends and attend meets or join clubs now that I'm back from England. It would be great to have others nearby to ask advice and compare bugs in person (Not saying there's anything wrong with the org #lovethisplace) but especially since purchasing my first bug!

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
I hope you can find some Beetle People to meet up with!!

I was born in Newry, Co. Down. Raised in Co. Limerick and currently live in Virginia USA.
I have many distant relatives in Co. Tyrone. If I was back home I'd surely meet up with you for a GTG :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you can find some Beetle People to meet up with!!

I was born in Newry, Co. Down. Raised in Co. Limerick and currently live in Virginia USA.
I have many distant relatives in Co. Tyrone. If I was back home I'd surely meet up with you for a GTG :)
Aw wow!
Small world! How fantastic!
I'm from the north coast of northern Ireland, from a seaside town called Portrush. Just a stone throw away from the giants causeway and the bushmills whisky distillery :D the land if Rory Mcilroy and Graham McDowell if you like golf ;)
Lucky you! The USA is an amazing place! If you ever do visit definitely give me a shout!

This is me :)

https://www.facebook.com/natasha.walker.98

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
It is a small world!!
I have played golf at Royal Portrush :D You can't the Irish coast for some amazing links courses. You live in such a beautiful scenic area, I'll be hoping to see some great photos of your Beetle!

I don't get back home often enough, was there in March 2013 for almost a month and was so homesick when leaving. I imagine it'll be a few years before I get back again. But when I do I'll let you know :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a small world!!
I have played golf at Royal Portrush :D You can't the Irish coast for some amazing links courses. You live in such a beautiful scenic area, I'll be hoping to see some great photos of your Beetle!

I don't get back home often enough, was there in March 2013 for almost a month and was so homesick when leaving. I imagine it'll be a few years before I get back again. But when I do I'll let you know :)
Ah so you know exactly where I am :)
Yeah we moan about where we're from but it is a nice place even if I do say so myself :D wouldn't mind a bit more heat though! Lol
I actually haven't had a chance to take many pics of my bug yet, I must get some now the weather is milder!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts