strange things are afoot
- 2003 Jetta Wagon
- WVW Germany built VIN
- Reflex SIlver
- 5 Speed.
- ~148k miles
- Power windows, mirrors
- Black cloth interior, non heated seats.
- IN PRO Smoked E-Code HeadLights w/fogs, LED City lights.
- Back, rear and rear doors tinted 20% Llumar (DARK!)
- Front doors Tinted like 35% (too dark)
- Factory VW Steel Skidplate
- LED turn lights on front fenders
- Rear Fog light.
- Front Aero Wipers
- Front Winter Cover Set
- Aspherical Mirrors
- Rubstrips are painted with black textured truck bed paint
- Short aluminum tiped antenna
- Class 1 trailer hitch.
- TT lift pads
- Brand new complete T4 .216 Injectors - Installed @ 145K (have stock injectors too)
- Rocket Chip Stage 3
- South Bend Stage 3 Clutch with 17# Flywheel - Installed @ 145K
- Wavetrac LSD - Installed @ 145K
- 3.16 Final Drive - Installed @ 145K
- CAT 2 Micron Fuel Filter
- Timing belt was changed @ 95K miles w/IDparts TBelt Kit
- Original Green Dieselgeek Racepipe
- No EGR Cooler
- 3” Catless exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler - Installed @ 145K
- Dawes Device - Installed @ 37K
- DG 5 speed short shifter - Installed @ 145K
- Old Navy Oil cap
- Dynaflow CCV
- All filters (Cabin, Air, Oil, and Fuel Filter) are changed @ The 10k mile interval
- Never Smoked in
- 2004+ Cupholder center console
- Audi MK1 TT pedals w/Beetle S Dead Pedal.
- Aluminum Trim Set w/ in Dash Cup holders.
- Full Sized Glove Box
- McNally A pillar Pod w/EGT/Boost Gauge (0-30psi), Needs a LONG EGT Probe, it has a stubby one in the EGR port.. doesnt read temp correctly.
- Monster Mats (Front & Rear)
- Armrest with broken lid hinge (SHOCKING, I know)
- Sunglass holder where driver side OS handle goes
- 15" Avus 2 wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires
- 16" newbeetle alloys with Snow tires
- Koni FSD shocks, VR6 Front springs, Wagon rear springs will replace the coilovers
- Audi TT front control arm bushings to be installed
- Rear Rotors and Pads Replaced @ 145K
- 337/GLI Front Brake kit (off a GLI with 35K miles) ( New Rotor/Pads) (Not Installed, may be for sale, I like my 15s...)
- Paint chips on front of hood.
- A couple dings on rear Driver’s side wheel Arch.
- Scratches on rear passenger side wheel Arch.
- Tailgate has scratches under license plate holder and there is a small pea sized ding.
- Car needs a new front wheel bearing holder to replace the cross threaded/almost stripped carrier bolt.
- will be replacing the control arm bushings, and ball joints and tie rod ends soon
- Front Driver Seat is showing some wear (7 of 10), one of the arm rest hinges sheared off, though, it most likely can be fixed with JB Weld.
- V-tex cover piece on steering column is missing.
60.2 KB Views: 11,732