NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new gal Hermione! 2003 Turbo S in Reflex Silver. I got her Tuesday, July 4, at Checkered Flag Jaguar in Virginia Beach. Only 17,900 on the odometer and I just went over 18K today.

Mods and stuff taken from Cosmo:

Kenwood Excelon MP3 player with iPod jack
Infinity Kappa 6.5's front and back
Kenwood 4 X 25W amp
Infinity Basslink subwoofer (who needs a trunk?)
Faux Altezza Euro Taillights
Clear rear bumper lights
Black dashmat with embroidered daisies

She hasn't been properly washed. She goes back to Jag on Monday for a leaking windshield fluid reservoir, broken armrest latch, and detailing (they're giving me a Toyota...horrors!). Once she's detailed there'll be more pix.

Joe (my husband) detailed Cosmo interior. He's thisclose for dale-worthiness. He installed a Sony MP3 player with Pioneer speakers. Once he's sold, I'm getting my windows tinted darnit! I'll also pick up front clear bumper lights to complete the look.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
If you wake up in the middle of the night and you catch some :crazy: lady licking your car, don't be afraid.....it's just me!:eek:

LOVE YOUR BUG!!! :heart:

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's freaking HAWT! in SE VA. But that didn't stop me from conditioning Hermione's seats, vacuuming, windows, and a car wash. Because I look like crap you're not getting a picture of me just yet but my kid's striking a pose!

Joe got her windows tinted Friday at TNT Tinting in VA Beach. Excellent customer service, decent price. 50/35%, Virginia legal limit. I felt so exposed before but now it's cool. I'm so used to having tinted windows regardless what vehicle that I can't go back.

Next? Hoping to meet up with Speedsk8er (who just did that awesome Chromaflair job on his 99 turbo) and talk about a painted racing stripe in pink/lavender. Joe wants twin silver stripes on his Mustang (it's a pretty Sonic Blue) also.

Off to the showers with me! I'm scaring myself...:scared:

Attachments

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And here's one of the inside. Silk daisies and sunflowers! Plus the Kenwood head unit and iPod cup holder. The grey insets will soon be PINK! I think I'll wait until the raicng stripe is done so I can coordinate better. I can see it in my minds eye, a medium pink, not quite Pepto Bismol or Victoria's Secret.

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
YAY! More pics!!
The tint looks great!! And look how cute your son looks! :)

·
SMOKEN KO4
372 Posts
I love the SILVER and the newer style bumpers. I feel like, changing my bumpers and lights for sure. I'm never satisfied. maybe I'll just put mine up 4 sale and start over.It might be less$$$ that way. Dean

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's some of Hermione out and about...

We parked next to a Platinum Grey at the local mall. UberBoy's striking his "cool" pose. And when we left another mall, an '06 Gecko Green parked next to me, giving me a Happy! And right after I took that last set of pix I got my personalized tags from the fine prisoners of the Virginia penal system! All these are camera phone shots so they probably aren't the best.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 110 Posts