NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Pimp My Bug
30 Posts
I will see it before you

I am gonna see your Baby tomorrow before you do and get pics of yours deans and my beetle all together and post them here also i will tell you how good it looks then WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Beetle Mania said:
I am gonna see your Baby tomorrow before you do and get pics of yours deans and my beetle all together and post them here also i will tell you how good it looks then WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
I haven't decided if I love you or if you're pure evil!!!

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Matt, I'm such a sucker for pink so it's a great fit. Dean will tell you I was very definite on the color choice *grins!* I'll envision it in my head and when it comes to fruition I'm one happy camper!

When a friend of mine came over to my office and saw my cube he said, "Wow. Lots of pink and purple!" Carlos is right!

Heh...you should see my kitchen (tangerine orange) and bathroom (lime green)!

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
JuggBug said:
I think it's gonna look hot....just like Wendie! ;)
Nah...you're so damn hawt! I'm a cutie!!! Trust me, I've given this lots of thought. I have the Cute Factor (think Alyson Hannigan in "How I Met Your Mother" only with a bigger arse) whereas you're all Jessica Rabbit oozing with sexahness.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
KittenPoker said:
Nah...you're so damn hawt! I'm a cutie!!! Trust me, I've given this lots of thought. I have the Cute Factor (think Alyson Hannigan in "How I Met Your Mother" only with a bigger arse) whereas you're all Jessica Rabbit oozing with sexahness.
Puh-leaze, redheaded momma's rock it to no end! :banana: And you're turbo redheaded hotness......something I can never compete with! :p

Pssst.....saw this today and thought of you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tonner-Hermione-Granger-at-the-Yule-Ball-MIB_W0QQitemZ170021787880QQihZ007QQcategoryZ11698QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I actually have Hermione dolls from the first 2 movies. I didn't see any issued for Azkaban or Goblet of Fire!

I think a Time Turner (Azkaban) would be a fine addition to Hermione...I'll be so quick I'll go back in time and NOT in a DeLorean!

I'm skanky and in need of a shower...ew~!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
KittenPoker said:
Does this stripe make her butt look fat?
:girlfight :runnethov :rotfl: :lol: :calvin:

Opinion: Should I reapply the Tubro S badging?
No way, her :moon: looks wicked hot! I would definitely put the Turbo S back on.....give 'em a warning of the power they are dealing with! :crazy: lol

41 - 60 of 110 Posts