NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have one front cam shaft seal that my mechanic never used. i think there were two in a box, but there's only one left. it's worth a whopping $2.33 and it can be yours for the low, low price of FREE! i didn't just want to throw it out.

anyone need it? will ship for free, too. US only.

blow out sale! one item only! get it quick! hot deal!

* offer valid only to members between the ages of 21 and 35. common side effects include nausea, headache, upset stomach, inability to concentrate and extreme excitement upon receiving this free piece of rubber. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :p

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
callisto9 said:
* offer valid only to members between the ages of 21 and 35.
Dang. This counts me out...... :lol:

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
i'll take it. i plan on doing the same maintenance you had done very soon and that'll save me a little off the ECS order. every little bit helps!

tell me whether you would like my address PMed or emailed.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know i was kidding about the age thing. manoverboard, it's yours. PM me with your name and address and i'll mail it out.

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
callisto9 said:
you know i was kidding about the age thing. manoverboard, it's yours. PM me with your name and address and i'll mail it out.
PM sent! thanks a bunch! :wave3:

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Erin, you're hilarious! I especially liked the list of side effects. I'm glad chronic diarrhea wasn't in there. Or out of there, for that matter.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beetlemania said:
Erin, you're hilarious! I especially liked the list of side effects. I'm glad chronic diarrhea wasn't in there. Or out of there, for that matter.
diarrhea should always be assumed. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts