NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an hp laptop for sale. it is not posted on ebay but if someone is looking for a laptop, please contact me. someone says they want to buy it but they are very dishonest and want me to ship it to russia for them...they tried paying with paypal once and paypal is investigating the transfer...i really dont believe they even have moeny..well they said if i didnt ship it today they wouldnt be interested anymore, so more than likely they wont send me moeny in the time i need it before i ship it.

i doubt if they pay me. please contact me if interested.

·
I like yours too!
764 Posts
laptop

Daisy....DO NOT SELL! My brother inlaw just got scammed from a guy in Belgium. He paypaled $800.00 for brother inlaws digital camera, Camera was sent,the guy used some kind scam and my brother inlaw got ripped. It's too complicated to explain in short. Sell it to someone here or at least with plenty of feed back in the states. Good luck!

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there! Thanks for the reply. yes, the buyer is in canada, but wanted me to send it to their friend who has a birthday this month, but they live in RUSSIA!!! im going to send the moeny back after the request it or take the money off hold on paypal.com

shipping was going to be 414.00!! no way so i told her just to forget it all...both times she sent me money she put it on hold so thats probably how your friend/relative was ripped off. im not selling to anyone outside of usa!!!!! they didnt want to bid on ebay, but pay paypal...strange i know.

so i hae a laptop, ready to mail with all of its cds and papers which came with it when i bought it new. anyone want to buy a laptop?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts