NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to posting my Beetle. The first picture shows it as we purchased it from Valencia Volkswagen. It was dirty and definitely in trade-in condition. We got such a good deal from the dealer's advertising mistake, we couldn't pass it up and could have backed out due to the loss they were taking. The car is much the same since we purchased it, so the time passed has no bearing. We really enjoy this car!
After much procrastination on my part, here it is.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
I didn't realize that we had no pics of your New Beetle, larryziegler! :eek: Shame on you. :lol:

Isn't it amazing, how nice a clean New Beetle looks? :D More pics, please! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deeceedub said:
Very, very nice beetle! :) Love that techno blue ;)

It looks to be in mint condition-- how many miles?
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. :D It has 77,800 miles on it now. It had 67,200 on it when we picked it up the first week of April 2004, so it doesn't get driven much. Up until 2 weeks ago, my wife only had to go 1 mile to work. Now its more like 5 miles each way. I don't expect to do any mods on the car, as we only hope to keep it another 1-1 1/2 yrs. Replacing the timing belt after the first of the year is the only planned expenditure of serious note. Once my daughter is in her last semester of school in spring 2008, my CR-V is paid off early next year, and we get our summer 2008 trip to Italy funded at the end of next year, we will replace it with a 2008 model. We went and looked a couple weeks ago at the 2006 models (dealer had no 2007 models) and my wife's first comments were...."looks just like what we already have", with her meaning that she wasn't impressed and that we don't want to take on a new car car payment just to have a something new in the garage....especially since we have had no serious repair issues with this car. It has been very good to us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts