NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at a store yesterday and a later vert pulled in the spot in front of me. I noticed the front emblem is raised, more true to the original beetle. I like this way better than mine.

Does anyone know if this will work on my 2003?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Many owners have replaced their peeling emblems for a 3D emblem, including me. My NB does not have the swivel style emblem with the lock underneath so it was a straightforward install. Remove old, stick on new. VW Parts | Volkswagen Parts

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Here's the hood emblem. I tried not to get too much of my reflection in there so you can see how it looks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re

So how do I get the emblem off?
Look under the How to section of the forum and type in Emblem in the search bar. You can also google it to find instructions. It's really straight forward. I just ordered a 3D front emblem to put on my 2005 NBC that has the flat emblem thats all worn off. It should be here on Thursday! Hopefully it's easy, I'm not the strongest girl soooo I might have to get my Dad to help me. That way if he messes it up I can be mad at someone else. haha.

·
The dragon is watching U
772 Posts
Look under the How to section of the forum and type in Emblem in the search bar. You can also google it to find instructions. It's really straight forward. I just ordered a 3D front emblem to put on my 2005 NBC that has the flat emblem thats all worn off. It should be here on Thursday! Hopefully it's easy, I'm not the strongest girl soooo I might have to get my Dad to help me. That way if he messes it up I can be mad at someone else. haha.
fishing line or dental floss will do the trick. just slide it under the emblem to cut the double-sided tape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts