NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who says it's to early? Either way, we were bored, so now the tree is up :D I have to retake some pictures of some special ornaments and I'll post them in a tad.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Christine was getting really bored and it was a good way to keep her (and me) busy for a bit. :)

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Mazzzja said:
We wait till at least after Sinterklaas (dec 5th). So most likely I'll put the tree up somewhere mid December....
Yes indeed, it's sooooooooo wrong to put the christmas tree up before 5th of December :mad:

First Sinterklaas : 5th December

he brings candy and many toys for all the kids that were good that year, if they were bad, the 'zwarte pieten' (2 black men) put them in a bag and take them with them...

After 5th : Kerstman (Santa)

:D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yellowherbie said:
Cute Tree!! I bet your place smell's sooooo good!
Actually it doesn't smell any different. It's a fake tree. I picked it up for $30 a couple years ago. Actually the house does smell of candles, does that count?

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
squeebug said:
Actually it doesn't smell any different. It's a fake tree. I picked it up for $30 a couple years ago. Actually the house does smell of candles, does that count?

NO! take it down, and put up a real tree. LOL!!

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah i like my fake tree better, I can use it more than once and don't have to worry about it blowing up.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Mine is up already also but I havent taken any pics of it yet. I'll do that tonight if I have time..along with pics of my christmas village. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oooh my mom has a really cool christmas village. My grandma made all the houses and everything and painted them. It's really cool :)

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Mine are up! In fact, my whole house is now decorated! I started the Sunday before Thanksgiving and put up the artificial tree. I guess this is more of a theme tree. White lights, red wooden balls for garland, gingerbread ornaments, teddy bears, and apples. Complete with a Teddy Bear Nativity Scene.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
And here's the real tree. We went the day after Thanksgiving for these. I usually worry that it won't be big enough (It's always hard to tell when just seeing them at the stand.) But this year, I was NOT disappointed. It's HUGE! Probably bigger than I should have bought, but that's fine by me. :)

This one is just like the tree we always had growing up. Multi-colored lights, silver tinsel, and a mismatch of ornaments.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Just got ours up. Now, I am excited about Christmas! :reindeer: :frosty: :xmas:

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Where did you get the awesome beetle ornaments?????
They are beautiful....oh your tree is nice tooo, ha ha

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
skittle buggy said:
Pete you best tell Tucker to go on guard duty cause I'm sneaking in to steal your nativity scence and the bear angel LOL. Any way the trees look great.
Hmmm. Can you email me a picture of you? I'll print it off, and show it to him. And everytime he looks at it, I'll smack him in the head or something. Heh heh.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts