NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my outside lights this year. I decided to go traditional, and do the type of lights we had when we were little. So, I did away with the icicyle lights on the roof, and green mini lights in the bushes, and went with the multi-colored C7 lights, and green lights in candles in the windows.

The first picture is what I used to do, and the last two are what I did this year. :frosty: :xmas:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
It was easy to decorate the house this year......

We never took the lights down! :lol:

The thing around our front door is three lashed together "garlands" from Michaels, that we put red tree lights onto, and lots of little fruit, berry, , whirlygig, and "wrapped present" decorations on. We liked the way it turned out. :xmas:

Pete, your house looks great!

Attachments

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
pdoel said:
I changed my outside lights this year. I decided to go traditional, and do the type of lights we had when we were little. So, I did away with the icicyle lights on the roof, and green mini lights in the bushes, and went with the multi-colored C7 lights, and green lights in candles in the windows.

The first picture is what I used to do, and the last two are what I did this year. :frosty: :xmas:
I really like the big old-school lights! They look great!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Haaaaahaaaa:fro:

This is our neighbors house. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Here are some pictures of my outside display (note these are taking with a crappy camera phone, I'll replace them with a real picture in a few days...)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Awsome every body! I can't wait till next year, the electric meter will be spinning like a top :lol:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
shellbug said:
Oh I love the blow up ones. Does anyone have one of those blow up giant snow globes?
~Shelly

I'm not a big fan of the blow up stuff but those are really cute! They sell table top sized ones too! I saw them in Walgreens for 25 dollars. :goodjob:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When they first came out, I wasn't a huge fan of the blow up stuff either. But they've really grown on me. I love the Grinch ones. There are a couple Simpson ones that are really cute too (I think someone on the board even has some?).

And I LOVE the new snow globes! Those are awesome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts