VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Beautiful NB! And a supercharger?! I guess we won't be seein' much of you, well except maybe the back end as you speed away?! LOL :D

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Still beautiful! Great color and tastefully done. Can't wait to see pics of the new supercharger.

·
Take 1-2 caps PRN fun
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
angelusnhc said:
how did you get those peaes off? i want to paint mine
The old ones I had to break/snap the plastic to get them off. I do not know of a way to get them off without damaging them...sorry. The new aluminum ones have a screw to get them on/off.

·
Unlimited Reality Designs
463 Posts
lightbulb said:
The old ones I had to break/snap the plastic to get them off. I do not know of a way to get them off without damaging them...sorry. The new aluminum ones have a screw to get them on/off.

so you just grabbed and pulled like crazy to get them to break? im scared it will shatter in alot of peaces if i pull on it. where did you get the aluminum ones and how much did it cost?

·
lovin' veedubbin'
177 Posts
Love it! Looks great! I'm looking at doing something like that with mine and I love the look of yours. It matches the silver round things on the gas gauge rpm thing (ok, um yeah, I'm technologically car challanged and don't know proper terms...sorry hee hee).

I too, would like to know where you got those, they look great. Cool photo effect too!

:fro:

·
Take 1-2 caps PRN fun
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Billsbug said:
Now where the heck did u get the Turbo S steering wheel pieces?! :confused:
Ya gotta be lucky to find them ;) Both our beetles have them now :)

·
eWorm
109 Posts
Billsbug said:
VW doesn't sell the spokes separately, so they would have to come from a junked S or someone with an S who did a steering wheel swap.
That's correct. We got 1 set on ebay years ago, and the other from a Turbo S wreck.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts