NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 477 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nice pictures! Where did you get the birth certificate? You look very happy in your car, Congrats!!
a friend gave me the number to call and they sent it to me:D. thanks

Here's the number:
800-822-8987

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
tow hitch thing 4 Stella(my sis's rouge)...ups sent it to the wrong house so i had to get it from the nabor...it ended up being to hevy and too big 4 me to carry home so after i saw it i decide to drive abbie to the house to get it

isn't ups just great :lol:

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
I love the tennis ball hanging from the rope. My dad used to have that hanging in the garage as it was a tight squeeze for Chuckie (my parents minivan). Now that Chuckie no longer sleeps in the garage the ball/rope does not hang in there anymore.

My secret, I always back my car in and use the rope/pulley from the garage door as my guide. I line up my sunroof with it, lol. My dad was like "What if I move that one day?" (he was joking, lol) ...

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I love the tennis ball hanging from the rope. My dad used to have that hanging in the garage as it was a tight squeeze for Chuckie (my parents minivan). Now that Chuckie no longer sleeps in the garage the ball/rope does not hang in there anymore.

My secret, I always back my car in and use the rope/pulley from the garage door as my guide. I line up my sunroof with it, lol. My dad was like "What if I move that one day?" (he was joking, lol) ...
lol my mom put it there so i would know where to stop when i first started driving...the tennis ball actually use to be apart of a dog toy that my grandma's dog tore up

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,146 Posts
thank you i try to keep her as nice looking as i can :D .....but it's hard some times cuz the weather doesn't always comply with me....Abbie say's "thank you".....and like how u put that ship on ur beetle...my uncle would love your car he's a huge star treck fan :D :thup:
Good Uncle!! WE ARE EVERYWHERE! THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN YOU KNOW! lol I put a starship in my budvase too. Now that is a conversation piece. By the way, I used to have a NB with the same color interior. Just a tidbit about keeping it clean. If you get any stains anywhere on that beautiful interior, get you some Mr.Clean Eraser. Works very good. I have black interior in Ernie, and my spousal unit uses them everywhere now!!!

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good Uncle!! WE ARE EVERYWHERE! THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN YOU KNOW! lol I put a starship in my budvase too. Now that is a conversation piece. By the way, I used to have a NB with the same color interior. Just a tidbit about keeping it clean. If you get any stains anywhere on that beautiful interior, get you some Mr.Clean Eraser. Works very good. I have black interior in Ernie, and my spousal unit uses them everywhere now!!!
lol :lol: thats what i heard :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Certificate.

Love the birth certificate, I want one! Got the number you posted, but just thought you should know that your baby Abbie is a 5 cylinder not a four. It should be 170 horses as well. It's one of the many things about our cars that are so unique about them, having 5 cylinders. Embrace that fact and shout it loud from the roof tops!!! Well not really, but you get the idea. Small mistake.

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'll probly Scan it and change it with photoshop...unless they changed all the BC's Say that

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
the firebird parked behind me again today....Abbie has a new friend :D

i went for a drive both me and abbie enjoyed it

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Just let it go, my bf calls my beetle a booger too but I don't care, I just laugh :lol: I would say ignore it, dont worry about it.

I :heart: your beetle and so do you that's all that matters, don't mind what other people day, you love it and that's it :D

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Abbie is one purdy beetle! You really, really, really love your bug:bigthumb:. And you love to take pics too!... you're our kind of orger. keep the pics coming.

Many happy miles and years with Abbie:wave2:
hehe :D...yes i love abbie to death...thanks and i will do that

21 - 40 of 477 Posts