NewBeetle.org Forums banner

461 - 477 of 477 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
its been so long since i posted here...what have we been up to well...she was out of commission for about 2 months because i was waiting on one of my friends to come and scan her but unfortunately that never worked out anyways here's some picture :p

Attachments

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #468
In honor of org a palooza here are some pictures I've been meaning to post plus some from roswell and a project I'm currently working on :D
1438045112436.jpg
1438045139660.jpg
1438045165780.jpg
1438045197260.jpg
1438045261574.jpg
1438045288110.jpg
1438045309859.jpg
1438045370937.jpg
1438045388355.jpg
1438045426481.jpg

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
:) thanks I hope I get to meet you one day at roswell... :) it's my project I'm working on, no its not Stromtrooper but close I'm building a mandilorian armor :D

Yeah :) I'll try to join in everyday if I can i love the org and miss the days of coming on here everyday

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #472
so i have some good news and bad news about abbie...bad news is her engine over heated and died good news is she will be getting fixed and she will no longer be my primary vehicle...i bought a 2013 fender edition that will now be my primary vehicle

the last picture i took of her before her engine died :cry:
[/URL]

and she died on the side of the highway...she was a good girl and made sure we were safe

here's my new ride i made a thread for him feel free to check it out

·
Registered
10 Posts
showing support for those in blue RIP the 5 officers that were killed in dallas...if anyone is wanting to donate Please donate to the Russ Martin Show listeners Foundation 100% of the proceedes go to the family of fallen officers and firefighters...he was able to give $40k the the family of the 5 officers that where killed

·
Registered
10 Posts
She is back...so here's the story my parents have paid to get her fixed my guy told me the radiator busted which in turn caused the engine to over heat, she's gonna need an alignment soon and compressor.

So right now she still belongs to my parents and I am still on their insurance so I still get to drive her but technical she belongs to my parents. I plan on buying her from them when I get Fynn paid off ?...we also sold the the Explorer aka big blue aka the aussie hauler and as of this moment my dad is driving abbie so he doesn't put alot of miles on his new truck

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I realize it's been awhile since I've updated shes still running strong but sometimes has an issue starting up....also while my sister was driving her she screwed up the shifter and as far as I can tell has no plan on replacing it.(which I have a few choice words for but I'll keep them to myself)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,211 Posts
You might scan the car for trouble codes; related to the no start condition. Common no start problems are: immobilizer kicking on, failing engine speed/crank sensor, failing fuel pump relay, fuel pump, bad coolant temp sensor or other possibilities. Scan the car and post up any codes; that you find.

461 - 477 of 477 Posts
About this Discussion
476 Replies
50 Participants
billymade
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing