NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 477 Posts

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
WOW what kind of camer do you use? those pics are so crisp. Granted you've used some funky photo technique but still crisp. Very nice:goodjob:
my phone lol :lol: i left my camera at home

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Are you serious?!?!? Either you have a crazy camera or some serious photo software. From how it shows on my computer, the pic quality is choice:bigthumb:
yep....and i used photobucket....i didn't really do anything to the pic...it's a 2.0 megapixels camera

Original photo:

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Very nice:cool: What is that technique called? I need to learn how to isolate color subjects from black and white backgrounds. I like that:D
photobucket calls it splash of color...u can do it in photoshop..here's a picture that tells u how to do it in photobucket:

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Had to take my dad's Found on road dead (Ford) explorer sports track to the ford dealership....took abbie too so we could leave it up there

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
New wheels

im thinking about getting some new wheels does anyone know where i should got to get some or a website that i can go to look at them...i already looked at tire rack but didn't see any i really liked...i would greatly appreciate it :D

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Abbie's very happy to be clean :)

Abbie's very last picture with luci :(

Abbie and my dad's 2008 sports track (going to my grandma's later so she's parked out front...i be sure to get so pics while im out :D )

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
some more pics from today

camaro and a beetle in my review

the beetle's in front now

now it's beside me and the camaro is still behinf me.

me made it to my grandma

we made it home

what abbie see's

41 - 60 of 477 Posts