NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BugABoo to you!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

This is my baby commonly referred to as the "Saft Buggy" which means Juice in German and since it is Orange as well, well you get the joke. I prefer to refer to her as BugaBoo and she is the love of my car life. I have had four VW's over the years ranging from a 412 squareback to a few beetles, one of which that looked like a rolling bruise so we called it "Bruiser". No one, especially my husband understands how much I love this bug, except of course people here on the Org. :)

She is a 2003 GL hardtop in Sundown Orange which I am told is a pretty rare color in a hardtop these days. I don't know if that is true but I am told by some folks that they have never seen one in my color except in a vert. Presently there are no mods on my buggy except red/orange Hawaiian seat covers, VW valve stems and a bra for her front end. Hubby says we can't do a thing to her till her warranty is done with which is coming soon so "let the mods begin!!"

~Tyra aka TyTy thanks to ScarabY2K

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Well lookie here...

She's Back!!!! Hey gurrrl, what's up. Welcome to the new digs. Cool huh? Did you and hubby have a nice time? Was wondering if you were gonna join us on this side. Nah no I wasn't...I knew you were gonna show up sooner or later. Welcome back!!:cool:

ScarabY2k

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
HEY TYRA!!! It's good to see you girlie! I didn't realize you were back on here. :redface: Boy do I feel like a wonk.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Those are some good pics! I haven't been on line much at all lately. Just went back active duty on Monday, and I've been doing all the paper work, and getting all the shots so I can go over to the Mid East.

-The Jerk, a.k.a. 73standard :D

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I've seen it in person and yep, its nawwwice. Speaking of in person, TyTy where are ya guurl? I miss ya.

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone..
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.....
And I know, I know, I know, I know.... You get the picture. Hey Tyra come back to us. Run to the light Carol Ann, Run to the light. :p

·
BugABoo to you!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carol Ann to Scarab, Carol Ann to Scarab.....

I am here my dear friends!! Glad to see everyone is alive and well. I am hanging out doing hair and keeping track of my wonderful husband now that he is home.

Hope all is well with everyone else!!

God bless!! ~Tyra

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
TyTy's grand return!!!

I must be dreaming. It it really you??? Hey kid!!! Now the org is feeling more like the org now that your back on the scene!!! Great to hear from ya. Come on now TyTy; just drop a line every now and then. Tell the husband-unit 'what's up'. So good to hear from ya gurrrl.

EDIT: WOW! and just like that, she's gone. I just saw your prompt saying you're on-line, and POOF!!....No more TyTy. Don't get lost in the abyss now. Keep-a-postin gurrl. For a while I thought your dissapearance was X-file esque. Just loving the company of good friends, is all. Much love to ya kid.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Hey TyTy,

I was just paroosing Cup's thread and decided to bounce over to your thread and represent:thup:

FYI: there's a member of the collective here in Jax that has a Sundown Orange bug. She's pretty cool too, you'ld like her.

Tell the good Capt'n I said shell-O:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts