NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VW Groupie
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm Lily. Last week, I finally got my hands on a new beetle after looking for a couple of months. She is a 2001 and I named her Luna. I got a pretty good deal on her and have some extra $$$ to put into getting her timing belt and water pump changed.

I'd love to meet fellow bug drivers around WI and IL. I make a point to try and wave and park near other bug drivers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the Org, Lily and Luna! :party:

I'm happy you found your New Beetle! :)

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Hi there Lily! Welcome to the org. Glad to have you here.
Big congrats on Luna and getting her off to a good start. Many happy miles to ya:wave2:

We have several orgers in the WI area. I know they're trying to build up the new beetle fan base via a local/regional club. Pushing Fifty is one of our passionate orgers in your neck of the woods. I hope you'll get involved with all the good beetle stuff going on.

We also have a couple of national get togethers that we'd be happy to have you and Luna join.
Roswell- June 2013
T.O.D.- Tail Of The Dragon- May 2013- see the link in my signature for more info.

And we have a facebook group for org members- feel free to join us CLICK HERE

Luna looks great BTW, keep the pics coming. You have the smile of a passionate new beetle owner... they tend to do that to ya:D

Don't be a stanger- post often:wave2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts