VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,872 Posts
Oh my gosh! Finding another Chromaflair is gonna be a huge chore. Good luck finding one, I really hope you find one. :eek:

·
Somewerebetween19and22PSI
1,708 Posts
Oh my gosh! Finding another Chromaflair is gonna be a huge chore. Good luck finding one, I really hope you find one. :eek:
x2 and i have only see this color once in my life driving around!!!

My friend's gorgeous Chromaflair had an unhappy meeting with a semi last week and she's back in the market for a cyan/purple GTX. Is anybody, anywhere looking to sell?
and im sorry to hear that and it will be so hard to find any of the rear changing color new beetles like this one that is gone. but good luck to you and like dnyed said hope you guys find one

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just recently someone on here traded in their Chroma flair for the new Blush. I doubt that car is still available thought but the thread is on here somewhere. I can't remember if it was the pruple one though...

Good luck. When you find it, post pics!!! I love that color.

·
Full Metal
317 Posts
found one for you, let me know if you want to see it.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Good luck with your search!! Both chromaflair colors are beautiful. BTW, that's GLX, not GTX.:)

·
Full Metal
317 Posts
Wow... now I know who to go to for my beetle needs... ;)
lol, it took a while but i found it, pictures are kinda cruddy, but it looks like the color they are looking for, only bad thing its an auto.

·
Chromababy
8 Posts
I was going to sell mine last year but I actually didn't end up selling it (had a change of heart and wanted to hang on to it a little longer) and I still have it available. As of now, it has 57,000 miles on it and I put brand new tires on it less than a year ago. Let me know if your friend is serious about buying it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.