NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
those first gen altezzas apparently had a lot of fitment issues. when i posted my altezza decision thread, lots of people said that they weren't flush and even a few fogged up.

there's also been people that have been perfectly happy with them.

then again, for 22 dollars... i'm sure you could live with em.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can't find those lights I posted anywhere, including ebay.
Does anyone know theire real name?

Edit:
Just found them on ebay, about 100$ shipped.
I hate being a poor student....

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
I have the chrome version of these. My only complaint, designwise was that they didn't come with the bolt to hold it on (had to remove the factory bolt) and there is no rubber gasket around the edges like the factory ones. The rubber seal was probably the cause of the fog mentioned above. I had no issues with fit whatsoever though. Just don't buy them from Cosmodynamic, they probably won't send the right ones.

John

·
Tom
36 Posts
heyou said:
I'm looking for a set of these tail lights:

I think they're 3rd Gen Euro Altezza lights, in black.

Does anyone have a price for them, or st least some place I can buy them at?

I'm also considering these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8003261726&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT
Hey what a nice little vert!:D

I got them from here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7975644215

I have'nt had any problems with fitment although they were a bugger to get installed.

Tom

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to be buying them from the same company, decent price, and some good feedback on them. I won't be buying them for awhile, I'm finally going to be putting my spoiler on tomorrow.
What were the amber blubs you were using? I lost the thread about these lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts