NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
wow they look good, i like the bumper on the black one i thought about buying one but wasnt sure of the quality but that one looks like its good.

·
Das ist gut!
18 Posts
very nice...the black one looks like a handful...in a fun way...

·
2 BAD BEETLES
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks Guys. Just a old guy going to car show. love VW.

The Black one is a 99 The Blue one is a 2001

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
That's a great looking set of beetles you have there. I was thinking about painting that piece up by the windshield on my Iggy but wasn't sure how it would look. I do believe it will work well after seeing it on yours...1 more part added to my list of things to paint :rolleyes:.

Welcome to the org "old guy." ;)

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
eeeeeeYOW! That's a mighty fine stable of beetles my good man. The front spoiler work on the black nB is choice! Both beetles are rolling art.

Please keep the pics coming.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
Ditto, and that black one looks like it's barely resting on the ground it's so low ;).

Just out of curiosity, are you currently stationed in Baghdad or is that home for you? I have a co-worker/good friend that is over there right now...missing her lots; but some of the pics she posts of the area are just gorgeous (although I'm sure she wouldn't mind being back home with us).

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Yes I am still in Iraq 1 more year and I am done. Thanks
Sure you can't wait to get back either...

Are your beetles over there with you? Hard enough being away from home, but being away from your beetles would be like an extra blow :). Come back safe.

I presume the black one is on air and comes up higher for travel, can't see it riding that low to the ground without losing everything with the first pebble it encounters on the terrain. Forgive me if it's a dumb question but I am totally new to the whole car thing. Never saw my car as more than a mode of point "A" to point "B" travel until I got my Iggy...now all I can think about is painting this and changing that and adding the other...I deff would not have expected that of me. Guess new beetles bring out the car kid in all of us :D

·
2 BAD BEETLES
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes the black one is on bags. My beetles are in lawton OK. I will be home for 20 days in Jan. Can't wait:D

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Lookin' good...love the new blacked out look.

Yes the black one is on bags. My beetles are in lawton OK. I will be home for 20 days in Jan. Can't wait:D
There is a local nb here in Tampa on bags...made me so want to do that. It looks and rides so sweet. Have fun when you come home in January. I'm sure you will spend some quality family tme as well as beetle time.

As always, stay safe :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts