NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am the happy owner of my first Bug, its a 2006 Harvest Moon Beige. I knew i was gonna like it, but had no idea just how much!! Although my husband thinks i am a nut, i just laff and tell him i have crossed over to the foreign side *LOL*
I find myself looking for places to go just so i can drive my Bug!! I am a very happybugger :D

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Happy Bugger

I am the happy owner of my first Bug, its a 2006 Harvest Moon Beige. I knew i was gonna like it, but had no idea just how much!! Although my husband thinks i am a nut, i just laff and tell him i have crossed over to the foreign side *LOL*
I find myself looking for places to go just so i can drive my Bug!! I am a very happybugger :D
Welcome to Bugland! Nothing like it. And this NB website and the forums and such are nothing short of amazing: helpful and necessary for NB owners.
Post a photo of your nb when you get a chance - we all like pics.
Your new buggy sounds pretty special...
Happy Bugging :)
BluBug48

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know what you mean! I've loved cars before, but nothing like this! It's all true what people say...you have to look back at it as you walk away, you look for other NB's to wave at, you want to make it look it's best!
Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts