NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone this is my first new beetle. Tho I use to own a few older vw bug 1959 to 1972. I notice Autoguide well i download it and try search threw the list and it keeps stop the program. I am looking for a faster way beside using the browser on phone. Anyone having problems with Autoguide app?
Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yes, I had that same problem when I first started. Uninstall it, and download it again and it worked better for me this second time around . :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I had that same problem when I first started. Uninstall it, and download it again and it worked better for me this second time around . :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thanks it works now :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the ORG Chris!
Post some pics of your car when you get the chance.
I use Autoguide on my Nexus 7 and am not having any issues.

Have a Happy New Year and Welcome to the ORG.

http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-member-forum/51021-newbie-welcome-kit.html
I will post some pictures soon :) mine is the green color with tint of silver in it. Looks pretty cool my first fully loaded beetle my wife got it for me for Christmas present :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Hey, Chris, where is Grapeview? We love having new PNW members, and I hope you can join us when we have another Get Together!

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: ande Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome to the org. This is a great place full of wonderful people. I know I personally can't wait to see pictures of your new Christmas present. Your wife must really love you to give you such an amazing gift that will keep giving you happiness for a long long time. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts