NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what can I say.... I found this site the other day, and so thankful I did! But after spending half the day reading post after post, each sounding like I wrote them myself, lets just say I wasn't too happy.
So I'm back to find out as much as I can, and hopefully figure out how to get things fixed before it blows...
Thank You for this forum!

·
Registered
14,088 Posts
Welcome; what ever issues you are dealing with; probably, have been dealt with and experiences by all of us... collectively, we have become something of a New Beetle "support group"! Our collective knowledge; can really be helpful, for New Beetle owners who continue to want to own and use these cars; as you have experienced, they have their unique issues. Please, start posting up; any and all problems you are dealing with and someone will be able to give you a sense as to what to do to fix it! On a lighter note; how about some pics of your New Beetle and some info about your ride? :)

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Well what can I say.... I found this site the other day, and so thankful I did! But after spending half the day reading post after post, each sounding like I wrote them myself, lets just say I wasn't too happy.
So I'm back to find out as much as I can, and hopefully figure out how to get things fixed before it blows...
Thank You for this forum!
Welcome to the ORG from Tennessee!
Take time to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE INFO....CITY/STATE and MODEL TYPE. :D

What's going on with your new beetle??

Glad you found us
:)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts