VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYBODY COULD OFFER HELP

I HAVE A 2003 1.8 TURBO "S" with STOCK/STANDAR SUSPENSION

I WOULD LIKE TO LOWER THE SUSPENSION AND BUY A SPRING AND SHOCK KIT FOR NORMAL STREET USE.....

I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SPEND TOO MUCH, BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT ANYTHING OF POOR QUALITY

I SAW SOMETHING ON EBAY...... COULD YOU HELP ME?

I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF PARTS AND PIECES OF A NEW VW BETTLE FOR SALE, WHERE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THAT I SELL THEM

THANKS from SUNNY MIAMI

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I put H&R sport springs with Bilstien struts and shocks on my TS. Love the new stance and really like the improved handling.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
why are you yelling?

i have a set of TEIN 2.25 drop springs i ran on my turbo-s that are for sale for $300. they are a great drop and a well respected suspension company. please google the reviews.

anywho, ill sell you them $300 plus shipping. they come with my stock struts that had 70k on them.

-jd

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recently installed a set on Koni FSD struts with Eibach pro kit springs. The ride is superb, but it only lowered my bug about .5" front and rear. I put close to 2000 miles on mine and they ride close to stock in terms of comfort, until you throw them into a corner and they stiffen up quite a bit.

If I did it over again, I may have bought them with the Neuspeed springs as they offer a bit more drop and are a stiffer spring rate:

MJM Autohaus

·
junk driver
43 Posts
FK Streetlines. Cheap coil overs. Never had a problem with my first set on my GTI. Prob has about 35,000 on them now. Just bought them for the beetle some day I will put them on. ECS Tuning on sale now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts