NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be FOR SALE! Not a feeler!

Here it is, rare WHITE w/ BLUE PIPING, Convertible Top Boot/Parade Boot/Cover, 2003 - 2010 NBC fitment, VW O.E.M
This is of a simulated leather material, referred to by some as leatherette, naugahyde, vinyl, but is a man made material. Please... leather is leather, if it doesn't smell like leather, it isn't!

I have just acquired the White w/ Blue Piping Boot pictured below. I have not received it yet, but expect it by week's end.

I have not set an asking price at this point, rather want to wait and confirm the condition it is perported to be in. It is dirty, but I'm told it is only dirt from sitting. On receipt I will professionally clean it and re-photograph, installed on my own NBC.

I may sell it for a set price, or I may open it up to offers. But, I assure you, it will be for sale, and will be offered here, to my friends and fellow Orgers, before I avail it to the "public at large" on eBay.

Anyone, who expresses an interest to purchase, either here in the thread, or my emailing or p/m'ing me, will get an email or p/m when I post any additional information, and again 24 hrs be for it posts on eBay (if I must go to that venue), in the event someone may have a last minute change of heart.

In the event someone is serious about purchasing, and has money issues because of the recent Holidays, I will certainly consider working with you, with a proper down payment, and a timely conclusion. However, don't mistake this is an offer to finance you, it is not. Please contact me privately to discuss. This offered only to Orgers prior to an eBay sale.

In the event it does end up on eBay, I will let everyone know 24 hrs before hand, when it will be posted, and when the auction will end. I will also post the link.

Watch this thread as this sale unfolds. I anticipate the next posting, containing additional information will be in about a week or two. I will attempt to "bump" this back to the top daily, but if you are really interested, may I suggest you save the thread.

I will only accept PayPal for payment, be it here or on eBay. I have been a member on eBay since Dec 12, 1998 with hundreds and hundreds of transactions. I maintain a 100% "feedback" score. Anyone so inclined, is welcome to check my integrity via my eBay feedback comments under my eBay user i.d. rsh!hou
eBay My World - rsh!hou

If you have an interest in this item, please p/m me!

MORAV

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Received the Boot yesterday, planning to inspect, clean, and photograph this weekend. Stay tuned...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts