NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking on these forums for a few years and have decided to join and say Hello. So here goes... Howdy ya'll.
I just purchased my 2012 Beetle in December. I call him Smoke. I rescued him from the great state of Texas and so far I am really enjoying my new friend Smoke. He is actually my third Beetle. I owned two other New Beetles. I had a 99 that was a manual and a 2000 that was a 2.0 auto. I try to post some pics before the weekend. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Thanks for joining us (finally!), and Welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome to the org. Congrats on landing Smoke. Hope to see many pics of the ol boy very soon.

We have a good group of GA beetle people. Quite a few in the ATL area. Hope you get the chance to join up with em. Matter of fact we have a major beetle get together in May. Join us for. T.O.D Tail of the Dragon in Bryson City, NC. Love to see you there.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smoke and I are planning to drag the Mrs. out to TOD. Just making sure she can get a day or two seeing as she is a school teacher and TOD is the first of May.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Smoke and I are planning to drag the Mrs. out to TOD. Just making sure she can get a day or two seeing as she is a school teacher and TOD is the first of May.
My wife is in the same boat. I was just reminding her this weekend to put in for Fri and Monday that weekend.
She usually brings a pile of homework to grade on the 10.5 hr car ride down and back.

·
Lurker
2002 Toyota Camry, 2011 BMW 320i, 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4Matic
217 Posts
Hopeful you CAN join. Good for you. There seems some of orgers want to join but they didn't. So yeah...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts