NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replace maf sensor 3 time in 6 weeks.don't know if i'm getting bad ones or not;thing is when i put a new one own it will run great for3 or 4 hundred miles and then stard running bad again.the code i'm getting or po101 po171.Ican un plug the sensor and car will run find i am getting 12 volt from plug.i have been running back and forth to Ga with the car but i think maybe it will leave me on the hightway if i don't find out what roung with it.can i be getting that manny bad sensor;Need help Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No answer on this one from here are any were i go.So i gust i will get into it this week in and see if i can find what doing that.I'm going to recheck for vacuum leaks and then go to the elect systom;i will post what i find

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this is what i found out'after going back through the vacuum and checking the wireing outi found nothing wrong so i when to volkswagan and expland what was going on they told me to replace the maf sensor with a factory one and the air the air filter.so that what i did.CAR IS FIX .Botton line on volkswagan stay with factory parts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts