NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of stuff in my garage and need to do some early spring cleaning. Call me if you have any questions 714-400-7825 or my paypal is [email protected]. Local pickup preferred in Socal but not required.

Here we go...

Full Magnaflow catback exhaust model 15648. 2.25" piping direct bolt on. The sound and added power is amazing. Fits 2.0L or 1.8T Beetle or GTI. Will bolt on to Jetta but may need to be lengthened. Dual polished tips. $300 firm retails for $500-600.

2002 Beetle Turbo S black and gray leather heated seats. Includes driver seat and rear seats and headrests. There is no passenger seat which is why these are so cheap. Driver seat needs a piece of leather replaced which I was quoted $100. $350 for everything or $200 for just the driver's seat.

2 month old McCulloch H1 bulb type HID xenon light kit off my beetle. Works perfectly just replaced with OEM HID's. Selling the entire kit for $200 + shipping. Projectors can be included for an extra $50

Audiobahn 15" Subwoofer in a ported box that needs to be carpeted. Comes with a chrome A3201X 800 watt Amplifier. Combo hits hard. $175 for everything CHEAP!!!!

Complete armrest assembly and console out of a 2001 Beetle. Everything is in excellent condition. Nothing is broken. Comes with everything pictured. No cupholders, shift boot or knob. The armrest has a black vinyl top while the plastic is gray. $175

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seats are tentatively sold but waiting for money so first one with the money gets them.

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
projectors have been sold so xenon kit still available $215 shipped to your door. Call me 714-400-7825

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i have the magnaflow catback and a greddy catback 2.5" that has custom center exit for beetle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.